Monday, September 8, 2008

Keep Smiling Mix

Here's a mix I did a while back - 70's and 80's soul pulled from 45s and LPs.
Tracklist:

Sharon Revoal - Reaching For Our Star
Smoke Sugar Company - Save A Little Love For A Rainy Day
Frank Beverly & The Butlers - Love (Your Pain Goes Deep)
Eddie Kendricks - Date With The Rain
The Blue Notes - The Girl Makes Me Want To Sing
Freddie Waters - I'm Gonna Walk Right Out Of Your Life
High Fashion - I Want To Be Your Everything
Brief Encounter - (Don't You See) I'm Crazy About You
Charlie Harris - More And More
Major Lance - How My Love Goes
Anthony Watson - I Can't Stop This Feeling
Sam Russell - Yesterday's Sorrow
Gloria Scott - That's What You Say
Delegation - Blue Girl
Maze - Right On Time
Rideout - Someone Special
Eddie Jay & Ray - Keep Smilin'
Detroit Emeralds - Feel The Need In Me

No comments: